Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony944[_3_] Tony944[_3_] is offline

Default Household goods affordability

wrote in message
On Sun, 13 Oct 2013 09:06:03 -0700, "Tony944" wrote:

SNIPPED

And that website looks about as professional as something
I could put together with a package I can buy at Staples.

Looking and reading your post, 50% you are full of xxxx and other 50%
if you where dragging you bare ass on icy road I would not believe you.
when farmer find half bushel of ratting apples the whole bushel is
consider
bad
I hope and people reading this understand what I meant

Would be easier to understand if you could spell and your grammer was
better.

My Dear you are absolutely right I wish that I had more education.
However some time is not if you can spell but what you can do
and if you willing get little dirty. If you want to know more about me
check address below.
Remember not to judge book by it's cover

http://www.bubblews.com/account/34970-tony258/posts?p=3