Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What government shutdown means to you

On 2013-10-14, wrote:

On Sunday, October 13, 2013 6:16:27 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

The website design for algebra.com sucks dead donkey dick. It's one

of the worst websites I've ever seen. You have zero talent for

graphical design.

Please post the URl of your web site so I can see what a good

website looks like. Does your website have pictures of your shop

and equipment?

I agree that I have zero graphical talent. And yet, I have about

160,000 visitors per day on week days.

https://www.quantcast.com/algebra.com

This website is not about appealing visual design, it is about being

a useful and helpful place for people seeking homework help. Kind of

like craigslist. Also very ugly, but useful.

But yes, I suck at all artistic skills involving non-rectangular

objects. And I am fine with this.

Of course iggy is "fine with this". iggy specializes in butt ugly... yet another reason his machined parts will never be what they should be.

Perhaps someone should buy the idiot a clue. Most customers want good looking parts, welding tables, etc.