Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Haven't been here in quite a while; seems pretty slow

-MIKE- wrote:
On 10/13/13 8:39 PM, Steve Turner wrote:
Normally this group moves so fast that I can't keep up, and in the
past six months or so I've kinda given up trying. I've been
watching over the past week or so though and it seems really slow. Is
everybody finally giving up? The last post I see from C-less is
back in March.

Wow Steve, this is so weird. I think this message must have gotten
lost in cyberpsace because you obviously posted in in 2005. :-D

Even weirder - his post shows today's date in my reader.

--

-Mike-