Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Haven't been here in quite a while; seems pretty slow

Normally this group moves so fast that I can't keep up, and in the past six
months or so I've kinda given up trying. I've been watching over the past week
or so though and it seems really slow. Is everybody finally giving up? The
last post I see from C-less is back in March.

--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 10/13/13 8:39 PM, Steve Turner wrote:
Normally this group moves so fast that I can't keep up, and in the past
six months or so I've kinda given up trying. I've been watching over
the past week or so though and it seems really slow. Is everybody
finally giving up? The last post I see from C-less is back in March.

Wow Steve, this is so weird. I think this message must have gotten lost
in cyberpsace because you obviously posted in in 2005. :-D

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 10/13/2013 8:43 PM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 10/13/13 8:39 PM, Steve Turner wrote:
Normally this group moves so fast that I can't keep up, and in the past
six months or so I've kinda given up trying. I've been watching over
the past week or so though and it seems really slow. Is everybody
finally giving up? The last post I see from C-less is back in March.

Wow Steve, this is so weird. I think this message must have gotten lost
in cyberpsace because you obviously posted in in 2005. :-D

I could have posted the same thing six months ago and I wouldn't have
remembered. :-)

--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Steve Turner" wrote in message
Normally this group moves so fast that I can't keep up, and in the past
six months or so I've kinda given up trying. I've been watching over the
past week or so though and it seems really slow. Is everybody finally
giving up? The last post I see from C-less is back in March.

C-less still posts here through one of his sock puppets. He is trying hard
to develop a new on line personality. It isn't working very well.

Posted to rec.woodworking

-MIKE- wrote:
On 10/13/13 8:39 PM, Steve Turner wrote:
Normally this group moves so fast that I can't keep up, and in the
past six months or so I've kinda given up trying. I've been
watching over the past week or so though and it seems really slow. Is
everybody finally giving up? The last post I see from C-less is
back in March.

Wow Steve, this is so weird. I think this message must have gotten
lost in cyberpsace because you obviously posted in in 2005. :-D

Even weirder - his post shows today's date in my reader.

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 10/13/2013 8:39 PM, Steve Turner wrote:
Normally this group moves so fast that I can't keep up, and in the past
six months or so I've kinda given up trying. I've been watching over
the past week or so though and it seems really slow. Is everybody
finally giving up? The last post I see from C-less is back in March.

He had popped up here a few times lately under another name and personality.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 13 Oct 2013 20:43:02 -0500, -MIKE- wrote:

Wow Steve, this is so weird. I think this message must have gotten lost
in cyberpsace because you obviously posted in in 2005. :-D

--
This message was for rec.woodworking - if it appears in homeownershub
they ripped it off.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 10/14/13 11:12 AM, Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Sun, 13 Oct 2013 20:43:02 -0500, -MIKE- wrote:

Wow Steve, this is so weird. I think this message must have gotten lost
in cyberpsace because you obviously posted in in 2005. :-D

Wow, do I really have to explain this joke?

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Posted to rec.woodworking

-MIKE- wrote:
On 10/14/13 11:12 AM, Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Sun, 13 Oct 2013 20:43:02 -0500, -MIKE- wrote:

Wow Steve, this is so weird. I think this message must have gotten
lost in cyberpsace because you obviously posted in in 2005. :-D

Wow, do I really have to explain this joke?

Ugh! I guess so, because I missed it too. Please, explain slowly... In
small words... Slow down a bit...

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 10/14/13 12:08 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
-MIKE- wrote:
On 10/14/13 11:12 AM, Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Sun, 13 Oct 2013 20:43:02 -0500, -MIKE- wrote:

Wow Steve, this is so weird. I think this message must have gotten
lost in cyberpsace because you obviously posted in in 2005. :-D

Wow, do I really have to explain this joke?

Ugh! I guess so, because I missed it too. Please, explain slowly... In
small words... Slow down a bit...

Bass players. :-p

Ok, Steve says it's been slow in here the past week or so.
I say usenet's been on life support since at least 05, so there's the
joke.
He could've written the same thing 8 years ago and be just as relevant.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Posted to rec.woodworking

-MIKE- wrote:
On 10/14/13 11:12 AM, Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Sun, 13 Oct 2013 20:43:02 -0500, -MIKE- wrote:

Wow Steve, this is so weird. I think this message must have gotten
lost in cyberpsace because you obviously posted in in 2005. :-D

Wow, do I really have to explain this joke?

Ugh! I guess so, because I missed it too. Please, explain slowly... In
small words... Slow down a bit...

Bass players. :-p

Ok, Steve says it's been slow in here the past week or so.
I say usenet's been on life support since at least 05, so there's the joke.
He could've written the same thing 8 years ago and be just as relevant.

If it had slowed down to the point of being on life support, then how come I've
continually had such a hard time keeping up with this group? Are you calling
me old? :-)

--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/
Posted to rec.woodworking

-MIKE- wrote:
On 10/14/13 11:12 AM, Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Sun, 13 Oct 2013 20:43:02 -0500, -MIKE- wrote:

Wow Steve, this is so weird. I think this message must have gotten
lost in cyberpsace because you obviously posted in in 2005. :-D

Wow, do I really have to explain this joke?

Ugh! I guess so, because I missed it too. Please, explain slowly... In
small words... Slow down a bit...

Bass players. :-p

Ok, Steve says it's been slow in here the past week or so.
I say usenet's been on life support since at least 05, so there's the
joke.
He could've written the same thing 8 years ago and be just as relevant.

If it had slowed down to the point of being on life support, then how
come I've continually had such a hard time keeping up with this group?
Are you calling me old? :-)

If the New Balance shoe fits. :-p

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Posted to rec.woodworking

\

No... but if the foo ****s....

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

-MIKE- wrote:
On 10/14/13 11:12 AM, Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Sun, 13 Oct 2013 20:43:02 -0500, -MIKE- wrote:

Wow Steve, this is so weird. I think this message must have gotten
lost in cyberpsace because you obviously posted in in 2005. :-D

Wow, do I really have to explain this joke?

Ugh! I guess so, because I missed it too. Please, explain slowly... In
small words... Slow down a bit...

Bass players. :-p

HAAAAAAA!!!!! Look like I found the right button, Mike! LMAO!

I got your message, buddy, and it made me laugh. Sorry, I can't call
back anytime soon, but I wanted to make sure you knew I got it. Nice one!

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--