Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Household goods affordability

But not so many years ago employers were telling young people, "We don't
care what kind of degree you have: the mere fact that you have completed
college makes you a more desirable employee."

Perce

I remember a business instructor from many, many moons ago. He
applied for a job at a meatpacking plant. A test was part of the
application process. He did too well on the test and wasn't hired. The
meatpacking people said he would quickly get bored with the job and quit.