Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Household goods affordability

On Sun, 13 Oct 2013 09:06:03 -0700, "Tony944" wrote:

SNIPPED

And that website looks about as professional as something
I could put together with a package I can buy at Staples.

Looking and reading your post, 50% you are full of xxxx and other 50%
if you where dragging you bare ass on icy road I would not believe you.
when farmer find half bushel of ratting apples the whole bushel is consider
bad
I hope and people reading this understand what I meant

Would be easier to understand if you could spell and your grammer was
better.