Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Household goods affordability

On Sun, 13 Oct 2013 03:34:29 -0700, "Bob F"
wrote:

Lucky you. College grads are having trouble find anything much better than
minimum wage jobs, if that.

Much of the problem is the College Grad themselves. Are they
Mechanical engineers? Biologists? No, many of them took 5th Century
Greek sculpture as a major and wonder why they can't find a job.

I advertised for a Maintenance type of job. One of my applicants took
culinary arts in high school and one year at Johnson & Wales. He
never had a wrench in his hand. He quit a coking job because he did
not like it.