Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ivor Mac Ivor Mac is offline

Default Paint Code for Honda Civic Alloys

Hi

I have just purchased 4 alloy wheels which I intend to use with winter tyres.

One of the rims requires some paint touch-up due to slight kerb damage.

I am unable to obtain the correct paint code for the alloy rim.

I believe the rims to be from a 2009 Honda Civic Si and are of a dark grey metallic colour.

The rims on my Honda Civic are the normal bright silver.

I have checked the various Civic forums to no avail.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ivor

Thanks Baz and John for the prompt replies.
I only need a very small amount of paint, as I'm not spraying the complete wheel, so B&Q or Halfords for that matter, would be the best places to go.
John, I don't think that the alloys are anodised.
Regards
Ivor