Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Very OT - but this stuff is getting rediculous...

wrote:
On Tue, 8 Oct 2013 21:41:42 -0400, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

Edward A. Falk wrote:
In article ,
Mike Marlow wrote:

Really? Did you read anything about the perpetrators of these
crimes? I don't recall any history of having been bullied.

IIRC, the killers at Columbine *were* the bullies.

I thought they were some obscure cult of their own - not bullies at
all. Until the end of course...

There are a lot of myths going around about Columbine but in the end,
they were just crazies.

Quite true. As time goes on, people get further from the reality of an
event and it becomes easier to make claims that don't even relate to the
matter.

--

-Mike-