Bay Area Dave

Default Anybody actually seen this new safety device?

Leon wrote:

"Bay Area Dave" wrote in message

so you are WILLING to use poorly thought-out technology that
self-destructs instead of voting with your dollars to demand
that any mfgr. who wants a piece of the "safe" table saw
market make a unit that works WITHOUT SELF-DESTRUCTING??

I suppose you have documentation that indicates that the saw self destructs.

no! I was foolishly relying on what another poster
mentioned about the operation of the SawStop. WHAT WAS I
THINKING???!!

Leon, I don't have enough interest in the SawStop to
investigate their various claims. I've given it a cursory
look-see and dismissed it. My Unisaw will most likely be my
last TS. Not that it MIGHT be a worthwhile investment for
someone in the market for an overpriced TS.

dave