Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Who actually owns this 1,000 gallon propane tank?

On 10/7/2013 8:17 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

When I was a kid back on the mountaintop farm, we had a 500gal propane
tank. I remember thinking how cool (no pun) it was when the propane
delivery truck driver purged the fill hose producing a big white cloud.
Of course now I know it would have made quite a big boom if there had
been any ignition source around it. How did I ever survive childhood? o_O

Are you sure you survived and life is not just a
figment of your imagination? Like school being
uphill both ways, etc.

I truly believe I'm stronger because of all the crap I went through as a
kid and I believe children today are so screwed up because parents keep
the little heathens TOO protected from stress and injury. o_O

TDD