Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Woodworking project

ChairMan wrote:

A women that will get her hands dirty, split firewood and help load
it tin the trailer? Damn, she's a keeper
I missed the drawing on that lottery.......I'll trade ya 4 cases of
beer, a bandsaw and Bosch 12" slider for her?

Damn - that's one hell of an offer. Raise that up by a couple of cases of
beer (good bartering stuff), a new truck, and something else that just
happens to make my life complete, and we can enter the next stage of horse
trading. It's the just happens to make my life complete part that I just
don't think you'll be able to match. You almost had me with the Bosch 12"
though...

--

-Mike-