Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Woodworking project

On 10/6/2013 9:06 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
Posted some pictures tonight of yesterday's woodworking project. The URL
is:

http://s1259.photobucket.com/user/mi...?sort=2&page=1

My woodworking partner is far more attractive than Karl's and probably works
more. Doesn't need trips to the Vet, and cooks for me after we're done.
Well - sometimes. Yesterday it was "I don't feel like cooking, let's go out
to eat...". I have no problem with that from time to time.

Well hell, Linda is in her 60's, and she doesn't cook, but I haven't had
to take her to the vet ... yet.

BTW, you are obviously too young to have noticed that, by the time women
reach a certain age, they are all pretty much the same.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net