Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] nobody@nowhere.net is offline

Default Flat warehouse roof depression leaking

On Sun, 06 Oct 2013 16:01:08 -0500, Ignoramus18857
wrote:

Also, any idea how I can find roofers I can trust? I called a bunch,
and only one actually showed up, believe it or not.

Go find a building similar to the one you want to re roof that is in
the process of being re roofed. Get the name of the roofer from the
sign on the roofers truck. Wait 90 days after the roof is complete
then ask the people in the building about the quality of the roof and
the contractor. It took me two years to find a roofer when I needed to
repair my home.