Posted to rec.woodworking

Default New Miter Saw and Stand

woodchucker wrote in
:

Ok, Mike, good pencil holder..
Here's another.

http://imgur.com/a/wLzRs#0

Like many of you I can't find my pencil after putting it down, so I
did this. I don't lose it anymore.

Check out my compressor's automated water relief valve.

Mouse over images for title, and click to get full description.. if it
shows up.

I got one of those retractable pencil holders from Lee Valley. It worked
ok, but sometimes the pencil would catch on my leg.

Both it and the pencil it carried are gone. No idea what happened to it,
didn't even find it in the latest shop clean out.

I'd probably lose the safety glasses too...

Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.