Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Very OT - but this stuff is getting rediculous...

wrote:
On Saturday, September 28, 2013 8:50:30 PM UTC-4,
wrote:
On Sat, 28 Sep 2013 09:34:04 -0700 (PDT), RP
wrote:

Back when I was a kid we never used knives or guns on people we
were ****ed off at. We used the time old tradition of beating the
**** out of each other and then being best friends afterwards.

And, that was my world growing up too. Unfortunately, for whatever

reason, it's not that way anymore. There's a lot of advantages in

today's society, but there seems to be just as many problems with it

too. Guess that's the status quo.

I have to assume that you guys were not the ones getting beat up all
of the time, just the bullies doing the beating. Well guess what, the
victims are starting to arm themselves and Columbine and Sandy Hook
are the result....

Really? Did you read anything about the perpetrators of these crimes? I
don't recall any history of having been bullied.

--

-Mike-