Posted to rec.woodworking
Jimmy McNamara Jimmy McNamara is offline

Default Jummywood

On Wednesday, September 25, 2013 6:20:45 AM UTC-7, jo4hn wrote:
On 9/24/2013 7:57 AM, Jimmy McNamara wrote:

I was curious to see how far back the archives of the wreck actually go. For some - this will just bring a smile.

I finally decided to go to the archives and reminisce over the old flame

wars, Mongo and his brother (I wonder if they ever did build that plane?)

and others. I had to laugh when I came across this old one and thought I'd

share it. Sometimes, the old times are the best!

A question was posed:

Jummy, is this really you then? Not some sort of polterdorker?

Inquiring minds...

mahalo,

jo4hn

Aloha Jo4hn! It really IS me . . . been out of the wood bashing for over a decade now and thought I'd stop by to say hello. Hope all is well with you and yours. Talk about a change of venue: www.jimmymacvegas.com