Posted to alt.home.repair
Alex Gunderson Alex Gunderson is offline

Default Who actually owns this 1,000 gallon propane tank?

On Mon, 30 Sep 2013 20:03:49 -0700, US President is the Enemy wrote:

The water meter in my yard belongs to my house.
The water company said it was mine.

This is not even close to a similar example to propane.
For one, your water isn't delivered by a commercial truck.
Nor is the water stored in a big tank leased or owned by you.
For another, you don't have a choice of water companies.
For yet another, the water company is a regulated monopoly.