Posted to alt.home.repair
Alex Gunderson Alex Gunderson is offline

Default Who actually owns this 1,000 gallon propane tank?

On Mon, 30 Sep 2013 15:11:06 -0700, chaniarts wrote:

i do know that i can use different fill companies only after each come out
and do an inspection for safety (inside and out). however, they only did
that for the 1st fill, and none has ever been back for another check.

That was my exact experience with Amerigas.

They checked it once, tagged the kitchen grill, and then left and never
came back for inspection (until I called them for the BBQ last week).

So, I suspect I should probably pay the $100 each (roughly) to have
an inspection by the four local companies that are in the coop, and
just have them all set up, and do an at-will call to choose the
cheapest at the time that I start running down to about 40% or so.