Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
PrecisionmachinisT PrecisionmachinisT is offline

Default Flat warehouse roof depression leaking

On 2013-09-29, dpb wrote:
On 9/28/2013 8:29 PM, Ignoramus795 wrote:
I have a warehouse with a flat roof. It has two drains and is supposed
to be inclined uniformly towards the drains. However, between the two
drains, a depressed area appeared and water pools there. From there,
it leaks down into the warehouse.

I am looking for cheap workarounds to stave off roof replacement. I am
wondering how hard is it to add a roof drain and connect it to
existing drains. Will that help?

who hates flat roofs

Every flat roof has low spots eventually...

Cheap fix is probably the more expensive in the longer run.

Part of the cost of doing business is the facility; spend the money and
get it done correctly is my advice.

--

And what would be the correct way?

Call a roofing company, you cheapskate.