Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag[_4_] Snag[_4_] is offline

Default Flat warehouse roof depression leaking

"Ignoramus795" wrote in message
I have a warehouse with a flat roof. It has two drains and is supposed
to be inclined uniformly towards the drains. However, between the two
drains, a depressed area appeared and water pools there. From there,
it leaks down into the warehouse.

I am looking for cheap workarounds to stave off roof replacement. I am
wondering how hard is it to add a roof drain and connect it to
existing drains. Will that help?

who hates flat roofs

A depressed area usually means structural damage . Fix it right , and fix
it now . The longer you wait the more damage will occur - and standing water
will accelerate the damage . Doesn't necessarily mean a complete replacement
, it is possible to repair the damaged area only .
--
Snag