Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Flat warehouse roof depression leaking

On Saturday, September 28, 2013 9:29:34 PM UTC-4, Ignoramus795 wrote:
I have a warehouse with a flat roof. It has two drains and is supposed

to be inclined uniformly towards the drains. However, between the two

drains, a depressed area appeared and water pools there. From there,

it leaks down into the warehouse.

How deep is the pool?

Where I used to work, they had additional roofing added to the original roof. The amount of material added caused the supporting beams to sag. But there were no problems until it snowed and then rained over the Christmas holiday.
A large part of the roof collapsed. They ended up tearing down the entire 100,000 square feet warehouse.

Dan