Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Who actually owns this 1,000 gallon propane tank?

On Sat, 28 Sep 2013 02:43:13 +0000 (UTC), Alex Gunderson
wrote:

On Fri, 27 Sep 2013 15:13:31 -0400, krw wrote:

If they do figure it out, they'll likely only start charging you rent from
that day. I wouldn't expect them to just give you the tank, though.

I think the two negative things that would happen are both
surmountable, so, it wouldn't be catastrophic.

So you're finally coming to the obvious conclusion.

One is they could charge rent.

From that day on. It would be difficult to back-charge you, without
an agreement in hand.

The other is that I couldn't shop around to another supplier.

Right. They would have no leverage. They have no knowledge, now, an
even better situation for you to be in. Keep it that way. STFU.

On the other hand, rent isn't all that bad (many people rent); and,
on the same other hand, the company I chose is generally the cheapest.

http://www.southskyline.org/skyprop.html

Why are you so paranoid?