Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Who actually owns this 1,000 gallon propane tank?

On Fri, 27 Sep 2013 01:41:04 +0000 (UTC), Alex Gunderson
wrote:

On Thu, 26 Sep 2013 20:23:03 -0400, krw wrote:

You're in possession of stolen property.

I understand your point.
But, what about "abandoned" property?

It's not.

b. I never signed an agreement with company 2

Doesn't matter.

I guess that's because you're saying company 2 still
owns the tank so it doesn't matter that they left it
on my property, connected to the house, for the past
few years?

IMO, no.

Maybe they'll never figure it out.

Or, maybe they'll figure it's not worth losing a customer
over a $1000 tank?

If they do figure it out, they'll likely only start charging you rent
from that day. I wouldn't expect them to just give you the tank,
though.