Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default Who actually owns this 1,000 gallon propane tank?

"Alex Gunderson" wrote in message

But, at this point, I don't think it's reasonable to
think I'll invest in switching over all that equipment to
alternative fuels.

Out of curiosity, what are you paying for gas?

I used Amerigas for a number of years...until I noticed (wife pays the
bills) that they were charging $5.25/gal. That was 4-5 years ago. I
switched to a smaller company, they charged $3.25. They were bought out by
Amerigas so I switched to Ferrell 2-3 years ago; they started out at about
$3.25 are now $5.00+.

IME, all the gas companies low ball you initially, rapidly bump it up
ridiculously.

--

dadiOH