Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Who actually owns this 1,000 gallon propane tank?

In article ,
Alex Gunderson wrote:

On Fri, 27 Sep 2013 09:03:04 -0400, Kurt Ullman wrote:

Why? The propane company seems to be tickled pink to fill it. Since
they bought the other company, it is most likely theirs anyway.

I'm leaning toward the fact that whomever can prove it's theirs
probably owns it, and, I can't prove it's mine.

Can the company prove it is their"s. Actually I'd contact the
company that made it and see if they can tell you who bought it. I would
think they would have to be able to do that for recalls, etc.,
especially for something like a propane tank. Be sorta funny if it was
third party altogether.

Generally I use anything around 5 years as a no brainer, but,
anything between 5 and 15 years takes a little thought. Come to
think of it, that would be an interesting topic in and of itself,
so, I'll bring that to a different thread.

The first thing would be try and figure out who owns it.
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe