Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Who actually owns this 1,000 gallon propane tank?

On Friday, September 27, 2013 11:06:14 AM UTC-4, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,

Alex Gunderson wrote:

On Fri, 27 Sep 2013 08:13:49 -0500, Unquestionably Confused wrote:

If you stop using the gas, what are you going to do?

That's an interesting question, as I hadn't considered any other

option but propane.

I guess, if I stop using gas, my options a

- For heating: Use a wood burner instead

- For hot water: Use electricity

- For the stove: Use electricity

- For the pool: Don't heat it

Don't know about the tree situation at your place, but one of the

few places I have seen where solar seems to work better than most

alternatives is the pool heater.

--

Good grief, yes! Solar is far more cost effective than
any pool heating alternative. In CA you would think solar would be