Posted to alt.home.repair
Alex Gunderson Alex Gunderson is offline

Default Who actually owns this 1,000 gallon propane tank?

On Fri, 27 Sep 2013 08:13:49 -0500, Unquestionably Confused wrote:

If you stop using the gas, what are you going to do?

That's an interesting question, as I hadn't considered any other
option but propane.

I guess, if I stop using gas, my options a
- For heating: Use a wood burner instead
- For hot water: Use electricity
- For the stove: Use electricity
- For the pool: Don't heat it
- For the BBQ: Use a portable propane tank
- For the dryer: Use electricity
- In which case, I'd add solar panels (for sure!)

But, at this point, I don't think it's reasonable to think I'll
invest in switching over all that equipment to alternative fuels.