Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Who actually owns this 1,000 gallon propane tank?

Thanks, good attention to detail. Line up the
ducks, so he doesn't get quacked over the head
with some issue later? Then he might really
be ducked up, with a huge tank to duck around
with.

ducks and runs

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about "behold, I come quackly!" Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 9/27/2013 8:56 AM, wrote:
On Friday, September 27, 2013 8:41:20 AM UTC-4, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Are you unhappy with the present company?

Why discuss all the work to change tanks,

if the existing tank is in acceptable shape?

Stormin, that's what inquiring minds want to know.....
I'm confused here too. I asked why he was so concerned,
what the current issue was and he said:

"Because I want to line up my ducks.
Just in case they come to me, I don't want to say something stupid.
I just want to know where I stand, legally. "

Then later he laid out his intention to buy a new tank, pour a
new pad, etc and put it in. If it were me, I'd just continue
to use the existing tank. And if I could find the previous
owner, I'd contact them and ask who owned the tank.