Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Who actually owns this 1,000 gallon propane tank?

Are you unhappy with the present company?
Why discuss all the work to change tanks,
if the existing tank is in acceptable shape?

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 9/27/2013 8:07 AM, Alex Gunderson wrote:

All the companies out here in California will fill only two
types of tanks:

1. Theirs
2. Yours

So, I called the propane company, anonymously, and asked
how much it would cost to have a new tank put in that I pay for.

If I buy the tank from them for roughly $1/gallon of capacity,
they will deliver it and strap it down and put in the three
regulators.

It's my responsibility to put in the reinforced concrete pad,
tie-down attachment points, 12" trench, yellow conduit, & two
stainless steel risers.