Leon

Default Anybody actually seen this new safety device?

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
Leon wrote:

I'm not sure that that counts as "didn't get their hand cut off".

Well, in the theme of your comment, Please identify one individual who
didn't get their hand cut off because the Sawstop worked. I think we all
know that you were wanting to know of some one that was not using a
substitute for real human flesh to trigger the stop. The hand actually was
not cut off during the demonstration with a real human flesh.

If the thing had not triggered would he have really contined to feed his

whole
hand through the saw?

Do you not have the intuition to answer that your self?

And would it have prevented someone who really wanted to cut his hand off

from doing so? Note that the saws they are looking to sell have a defeat
switch.

And again I answer with a the question, Do you not have the intuition to
answer that your self?