Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default New Power tool line from a name you know

On 9/25/2013 9:41 AM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 9/25/13 8:22 AM, Swingman wrote:
On 9/24/2013 11:31 PM, wrote:
++1. I too have (and still use) a 1hp B&D router I received in 1972
for my 18th birthday. It's mostly metal construction with just a
little plastic for the baseplate and the handles. When I pass by
present day mostly plastic 1hp B&D routers in the stores, it makes me
want to gag.

I made the mistake of loaning it to my bother about five years ago. To
get it back, I went out and bought him one of the newer plastic junk
routers and traded it to him for the old one. Damned if that's the
last time I loan it to*anyone*.

40 years +/-, and still going strong.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...39038191291490

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt9zSfinwFA