Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default OT Yes the creep keeps rising and you cannot stop it

On 9/24/2013 11:36 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 24 Sep 2013 13:18:24 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
share a car?? As in leave your vehicle and take some one else's?

I would not, maybe you would, be OK with lending my vehicle to a
stranger and I cant begin to fathom the liability issues associated with
this arrangement.

It's already in operation.
http://www.zipcar.com/

To satisfy my geek gene weekly I watch the TWIT podcast (This Week In Tech).

I am surprised at the number of participants in the high tech business,
most in their twenties and early thirties, who routinely use services
like Zipcar and Airbnb as a matter of course.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net