Posted to rec.woodworking
Jimmy McNamara Jimmy McNamara is offline

Default Stopping in to say Hello to some old and dear friends.

On Tuesday, September 24, 2013 6:53:28 PM UTC-7, Sonny wrote:
On Tuesday, September 24, 2013 9:10:25 AM UTC-5, Jimmy McNamara wrote:

Well - for some of you "old timers" the name "Jummywood" may still hold an ounce of respect. I haven't been around the wreck in well over a decade.

Hi Jim. Nice to meet you. I don't think I've been around long enough to have met you, previously. Welcome back. Looking forward to your advice and wisdom. .... and, judging from yours and Lew's exchange, tall tales and/or humor?

Sonny

LOL! Nothing much to share anymore, Sonny. Been out of it for a decade but still get a tingle when I hear a table saw or router crank up!