Posted to rec.woodworking
Jimmy McNamara Jimmy McNamara is offline

Default Stopping in to say Hello to some old and dear friends.

On Tuesday, September 24, 2013 9:18:21 AM UTC-7, Lew Hodgett wrote:
"Jimmy McNamara" wrote:

Well - for some of you "old timers" the name "Jummywood" may still

hold an ounce of respect. I haven't been around the wreck in well

over a decade. After the divorce, I was forced to sell out the shop

of all the heavy iron and moved to Las Vegas. Life's been good - very

good as a matter of fact. I ran across some old Polaroids of a lot of

my old projects and fondly recalled the advice I received when I

purchased by first biscuit cutter and Kreg jig. I learned that buying

the best router bits possible was the only way to go and how to

properly clean and polish the top of my table saw. I pray this group

is still going strong and that everyone still has most all of their

fingers.

"Hello" stranger.

Long time no see.

Lew

Hi Lew - been a while. Life is good! Keep makin' sawdust!