Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default New Power tool line from a name you know

On 9/24/2013 6:30 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 24 Sep 2013 14:31:04 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

Better keep your eyes open if you are shipping for DeWalt power tools, a
look alike tool is about to hit the shelves.

http://www.toolsofthetrade.net/cordl...y=201 3-09-24

I don't understand what's so special about DeWalt? Is there *really*
space between DeWalt and Porter Cable to squeeze another line?

I kinda caught on to that too. BUT once upon a time B&D was a quality
and reputable power tool and by the way things have seemed to go in the
past ten or so years one could say, Once upon a time PC was a quality
and reputable power tool.

It seems that B&D power hand tools have been on the very slippery
downward slope since they started building DeWalt power hand tools.