Doug Miller

Default Anybody actually seen this new safety device?

In article , "Leon" wrote:
"Frank Ketchum" wrote in message
nk.net...

You're kidding, right? This thing will fire if you touch the blade after
power has been removed from the motor? How in the hell are you supposed

change blades without this thing going off?

A person being concerned about safety and his well being would probably
UNPLUG the saw.

Which I never bothered doing, until seeing a thread here a year or so back
about a Unisaw that turned on by itself (apparently a defective switch).
Figuring that mid-blade-change is a bad time for this to occur, I _always_
unplug now before changing blades. It takes only a few seconds.

--
Regards,