Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_5_] Leon[_5_] is offline

Default Stopping in to say Hello to some old and dear friends.

Jimmy McNamara wrote:
On Tuesday, September 24, 2013 7:14:13 AM UTC-7, Swingman wrote:
On 9/24/2013 9:10 AM, Jimmy McNamara wrote:

Well - for some of you "old timers" the name "Jummywood" may still hold
an ounce of respect. I haven't been around the wreck in well over a
decade. After the divorce, I was forced to sell out the shop of all
the heavy iron and moved to Las Vegas. Life's been good - very good as
a matter of fact. I ran across some old Polaroids of a lot of my old
projects and fondly recalled the advice I received when I purchased by
first biscuit cutter and Kreg jig. I learned that buying the best
router bits possible was the only way to go and how to properly clean
and polish the top of my table saw. I pray this group is still going
strong and that everyone still has most all of their fingers.

Good to see you back around. You still playing music?

--

eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com

Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net

https://plus.google.com/114902129577517371552/posts

http://www.custommade.com/by/ewoodshop/

KarlCaillouet@ (the obvious)

LOL! I shut down the band on the Vegas Strip about 4 years ago, Karl.
3-1/2 years on the Las Vegas Strip was more than enough. We had the time
of our lives opening for Reba, Dwight Yoakum, along with Big and Rich.
John Rich came out and wanted to "jam" a little while. An hour and a
half later, his bar tab was over $1,500 so he decided to toss down the
plastic and head for his bus. LOL! I've been an ordained minister for 5
years ~ pastor a ministry at an assisted living center, and actually
perform weddings for a living. I know - you're all on the floor lying in
sawdust at THAT statement! LOL!
www.jimmymacvegas.com

Variety is the spice of life! Certainly you are living a rewarding life
now.