Posted to rec.woodworking
Jimmy McNamara Jimmy McNamara is offline

Default Stopping in to say Hello to some old and dear friends.

On Tuesday, September 24, 2013 7:19:44 AM UTC-7, Leon wrote:
Jimmy McNamara wrote:

Well - for some of you "old timers" the name "Jummywood" may still hold

an ounce of respect. I haven't been around the wreck in well over a

decade. After the divorce, I was forced to sell out the shop of all the

heavy iron and moved to Las Vegas. Life's been good - very good as a

matter of fact. I ran across some old Polaroids of a lot of my old

projects and fondly recalled the advice I received when I purchased by

first biscuit cutter and Kreg jig. I learned that buying the best router

bits possible was the only way to go and how to properly clean and polish

the top of my table saw. I pray this group is still going strong and

that everyone still has most all of their fingers.

Hey Jim!

Good to hear from you. Yeah, I still have all 9 1/2 of my upper digits.

And damn, has it already been 10 years?

What are Polaroids? :-)

That's what people in Minnesota get when they stay outside too long in the winter Leon! LOL! I've actually been out here for 12 - caught up with my old bloke Phil Laird on Facebook and stay in touch with him a bit. Thought I'd drop by and pour a cup of coffee and jog some "jummywood" memories. He referred to me as Minwax Mac and I almost spewed! LOL!