Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_5_] Leon[_5_] is offline

Default Stopping in to say Hello to some old and dear friends.

Jimmy McNamara wrote:
Well - for some of you "old timers" the name "Jummywood" may still hold
an ounce of respect. I haven't been around the wreck in well over a
decade. After the divorce, I was forced to sell out the shop of all the
heavy iron and moved to Las Vegas. Life's been good - very good as a
matter of fact. I ran across some old Polaroids of a lot of my old
projects and fondly recalled the advice I received when I purchased by
first biscuit cutter and Kreg jig. I learned that buying the best router
bits possible was the only way to go and how to properly clean and polish
the top of my table saw. I pray this group is still going strong and
that everyone still has most all of their fingers.

Hey Jim!

Good to hear from you. Yeah, I still have all 9 1/2 of my upper digits.
And damn, has it already been 10 years?

What are Polaroids? :-)