J. Clarke

Default Anybody actually seen this new safety device?

Lobby Dosser wrote:

"Frank Ketchum" wrote in
k.net:

"Leon" wrote in message

I did the almost same thing almost 16 years ago. I e-mailed the Saw
Stop people a couple of years ago and they indicated that the device
will work even if the power to the motor has been turned off.

You're kidding, right? This thing will fire if you touch the blade
after power has been removed from the motor? How in the hell are you
supposed to change blades without this thing going off?

Frank

With great difficulty and a lot of time.

Most likely it shuts itself down when the blade stops moving.

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)