Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Delta 50-345 Universal Mobile Base for a unisaw

On 9/18/2013 10:36 AM, Pat Barber wrote:
On 9/17/2013 3:46 PM, wrote:

My Unisaw had a shipping weight 600lbs (640lbs, IIRC). There is no
way it had 260lbs of cardboard on it. ;-)

The "new" Unisaw is a total redesign of the Unisaw and the weights that
I see indicate a "total" weight that includes a fence and a side board
which will add some weight.

Well you did say trimmed out, I don't consider that stripped down.
Typically trimmed out indicates that all parts are attached. If the
fence, right extension table and cast iron left and right wings are not
attached I can easily see 380.