Posted to rec.woodworking
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default Gluing cedar

"Michael" wrote in message

On Tuesday, September 17, 2013 6:01:10 PM UTC-5, dadiOH
wrote:
"Michael" wrote in message

I made some test finger joints out of cedar and glued

them last night. I hand-planed the joint today to see
how

it looked and it failed! The temps went to 45 last
night.

The glue is relatively new. I didn't clamp it but you
had

to wriggle in the piece because the joint was fairly

tight. I've rarely worked with cedar. Is it resistant

yellow wood glue?

Mike

Not IME. Neither western nor eastern.

IME may refer to:

Organizations

Institution of Mechanical Engineers, British
engineering society Institute of Management Education,
Hayatabad Peshawar KPK Pakistan Instituto Militar de
Engenharia (Military Institute of Engineering), an
engineering school in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Iran
Mercantile Exchange, an Iranian commodity exchange
Institution of Mechanical Engineers India, an Indian
engineering society

Science and Technology

Input method editor, a program or operating system
component that allows computer users to enter
characters and symbols not found on their keyboard
In-Movie Experience, a content channel for providing
bonus material on HD-DVD and Blu-ray Disc Intron Mediated
Enhancement, a biological process by which some intron
sequences can enhance gene expression

Entertainment

I Mother Earth, an alternative rock band from Canada

https://www.google.com/#q=acronym+ime

--

dadiOH