Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] none@none.com is offline

Default Dust collection hose question

On Tue, 17 Sep 2013 17:35:49 -0500, Markem
Must be hell going out to use your SawStop and thinking every time,
"Hmmm, I'd really like to test it out at least once!"

All he has to think of the cost of the replacement cartridge and
blade. To chase that thought away.

Nah! Leon's got enough money if he can afford to buy a professional
SawStop. Come on Leon, tell me you haven't thought about it several
dozen times?

It's like buying a new sports car with the supercharged engine in it.
You know you're going to test it out somewhere on some secluded
highway. And, the cost there is the sweat of thinking that you might
get caught speeding.

LEON! LEON! WE WANNA SEE YOUR HOTDOG TEST!!!