Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterC PeterC is offline

Default LED lamps

On Mon, 16 Sep 2013 22:06:25 +0100, Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:

On Mon, 16 Sep 2013 18:17:46 +0100, PeterC
wrote:

Ah, they turned out to be all ES or SES as far as I could see.

I take it there's no space for a converter socket in the fitting,
then. That's all I used, but there are no fittings here with space
restrictions on the lamp.

Most of the fittings for which I require them look weird with just a 40W
ordinary bulb as it pokes out of the top or bottom, so the extra length
would be worse unless golf-ball lamps were used. ISTR that she prefers
candle type.
Although the adaptors are about 60mm long, I don't know the nett addition to
length - any info, please?
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away