Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Nearly Half of U.S. Jobs Are Vulnerable to Computerization

On Mon, 16 Sep 2013 12:22:57 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 16 Sep 2013 12:46:15 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Ignoramus14718" wrote in
message ...

The new equilibrium is, workers are not needed to make goods, which
are no longer made to sell to workers, since the workers have no
money to buy goods.

Exact same thing applies to services.

This is all why I m very worried about the future.

The traditional solution to having too many idle people in a slow
economy has been to start a war.

So if we kill off the Left, it will remove the deadwood and the root
and branch of the welfare tree, remove horrendous regulations from
****y busybodies to enforce, and put the country back on a newer
leaner and better footing.

Got rope?

Just stocked up (1k') on paracord last month.

Er, um, it's for bracelets. Yeah, that's the ticket.

--
Try not to become a man of success but
rather try to become a man of value.