Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Wild Idea (and judgement of others)

jon_banquer fired this volley in
:

No it didn't sound condescending. It sounded like the truth that the
OP can't handle.

That didn't help. No matter what you think of Snag, I did not intend for
my statement to offend; only to state a simple fact.

Some things in my shop are important enough that they garner special
attenion from me when I'm working around them. Some have sharp thingies
that will hurt me. Some are 'mission-critical'. Some are just
treasured.

I - personally - cannot imagine working in a way around those 'special
things' that would do them or me any harm. That's all I said, and all I
meant.

Lloyd