Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Wild Idea (and judgement of others)

On Monday, September 16, 2013 9:33:10 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Monday, September 16, 2013 10:09:39 AM UTC-4, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:

I didn't condemn him for tipping over the compressor, either. I

said I couldn't see ME doing that. He inferred from that some sort of

condescention or condemnation.

LLoyd

It sounded condescending regardless of how you intended it. I am not trying to be scolding you, just saying that it is easy to type something that is not perceived as you intended it.

Dan

No it didn't sound condescending. It sounded like the truth that the OP can't handle.