Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT - this group is alone

On Sun, 15 Sep 2013 18:38:24 -0500, Steve Turner wrote:

http://www.reddit.com/r/woodworking/

No interest at all, huh? I sorta expected at the very least a few
replies along the lines of "That sucks!" :-)

I looked at it, but saw no resemblance to a newsgroup. For what it is,
it seems OK.

As for a Usenet alternative, the best I've found is to configure a Yahoo
group to send me all posts as plain text via email and I then respond as
needed via email. That way I need to go to the website only to view
files or photos.

Go to groups.yahoo.com and type woodworking into the search box. There
are pages and pages of groups, several with thousands of members.

Of course Yahoo is constantly tinkering with things, so that option my
not be available forever.

--
This message was for rec.woodworking - if it appears in homeownershub
they ripped it off.