Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag[_4_] Snag[_4_] is offline

Default Wild Idea

And once more jon jumps on the "pile on" bandwagon . Tell ya what jon , how
about you **** yourself on the way to my bozobin ?
"jon_banquer" wrote in message
On Sunday, September 15, 2013 5:57:26 PM UTC-7, Snag wrote:

. 3.70...

"Snag's Shop" fired this volley in

:

Actually , I was backing a load of lumber in and the end of a 2x4 12

feet

long pushed it over .

Amazing. I cannot even conceive of moving that far, that hard, against

something I could _feel_and_hear_ when I hit it -- even in a large
pickup

truck.

Oh, well. If the con-rods are only $22 each, it can't be much of

compressor pump, anyway.

Lloyd

Ya know Lloyd I used to have respect for you . You weren't there , don't

know the situation or even what the compressor looks like . And yet you
feel

you need to judge me - and to judge my equipment to boot ! Everyone isn't

flush enough to buy the very best of everything . I consider myself lucky

have what I do , whether top-of-the-line or barely adequate .

--

Snag

Lloyd is right but too polite. You're a ****ing moron.

One doesn't need to spend huge dollars when it comes to compressors. You
just need to do a lot of homework, like EA once did. EA actually got me
motivated to go further than he did and that's when I discovered where
almost all commercial compressor pumps are made and also Eaton Compressor.

This newsgroup sucks without EA. What we have now is way too many morons
like you, Larry Jackass, iggy, Harold V. etc.